GridGain 3.0.9 Released
Some of the highlights of this release:
- Massive improvements in stability and performance for Data Grid.
- New distributed data structures:
- Distributed Atomic
- Distributed Queues
- Much improved Data Grid querying support.
- Improved Scalar DSL.
- Dramatically enhanced monitoring & management via GridGain Visor.
- Brand new TCP-based discovery SPI with support for large cloud-based deployments.
- Improved documentation and examples.
- New licensing support with dynamic hot-upgrade capabilities.
- New optimized marshaling.
- Go ahead and download GridGain 3.0.9.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)