Using Windows Azure
At long last! Our final installment to the series – check it out!
About this Video: Wrapping up their “Using Windows Azure to Build Back-End Services for Windows 8 apps” seriesBrian Hitney , Andrew Duthie and Peter Laudati, as they showoff some useful tips and tricks around authentication for your Windows Azure Mobile Server based apps. Tune in as they enable persistent login for a mobile service, and then discuss how we can get additional information about users from the configured identity provider(s). Check out the full article here.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Blogs & Articles:
- Brian Hitney’s blog
- Peter Laudati’s blog
- Andrew Duthie’s Blog
- Article: “Getting user information on Azure Mobile Services”
- Article: “Using Azure Mobile Services authentication”
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Get Started with Windows Azure
- Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 1) What is Windows Azure Web Sites?
- Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 2) Windows Azure Web Sites Explained
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Integrate TFS Projects with Windows Azure Web Sites
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)