Cloud Zone is brought to you in partnership with:

Eric is the Editorial Manager at DZone, Inc. Feel free to contact him at egenesky@dzone.com Eric has posted 804 posts at DZone. You can read more from them at their website. View Full User Profile

Spring and Cloud Foundry - A Marriage Made in Heaven

01.11.2013
| 4051 views |
  • submit to reddit

Spring is the only enterprise Java framework that runs on environments like GAE's JVM.  On Cloud Foundry, there is tight integration for Spring developers.  This 45-minute video introduces you to how to use Spring 3.1 on the cloud.

This presentation was given by Josh Long who works for SpringSource, a Division of VMWare

Published at DZone with permission of its author, Eric Genesky.

Comments

Mark Unknown replied on Fri, 2013/01/11 - 11:47am

I can't see a link. Just me?

Eric Genesky replied on Fri, 2013/01/11 - 3:05pm in response to: Mark Unknown

Fixed!  Thanks for letting me know.

Dave Joyce replied on Fri, 2013/01/11 - 11:17pm

This video would be a lot better if you could actually see the projected screen.

Ron Sim replied on Wed, 2013/02/27 - 4:35am

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.     best way to learn guitar

Arun Sharma replied on Fri, 2013/03/29 - 10:31am

I recently heard that Micro cloud foundry is going to fork/shut down it operations. It is big loss on part of investment done by companies, developer. You know time is investment and no one want to loose it.

Can somebody write in clear term about the future of micro cloud foundry?

Morkel Abie replied on Tue, 2013/05/21 - 5:45am

Hi there ! Big thumbs up for all wonderful information you just shared. There is so much to learn that makes me so enthralled. I will certainly come back to learn more. I just can't get enough of your excellent stuff. ebrandz review

Comment viewing options